Orijen 6 Fish Grain-Free Formula Dry Dog Food
High-protein, low-carbohydrate and loaded with fresh regional fish, Orijen Grain-Free 6 Fish Formula mirrors the foods Mother Nature intended dogs to eat. It's made with New England Mackerel, Herring and Flounder from New England's Cold Atlantic Waters, plus Redfish, Monkfish and Silver Hake and regional fruits and vegetables. These world-class ingredients are all sustainably farmed or fished within the US and arrive FRESH each day, so they're preservative-free, never frozen and loaded with the animal proteins and fats that nourish your dog completely. Orijen benefits dogs of every breed, size and life stage.
- Brimming with 38% richly nourishing protein and limited to 20% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish all dogs according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of the fish in this recipe is fresh (refrigerated, without preservatives) or raw (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh whole fish (including meat, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc and copper are added.
- Orjen's dried fish are specially prepared at 200ºF from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making Orijen deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.