- What times can I drop my dog off for daycare?
Drop off begins at 8 am. All pets must be picked up by 7 pm on weekdays, and 5 pm on Saturdays.
- If my dog comes for daycare, can you feed him during the day?
Yes! If your dog needs breakfast, lunch, dinner or a medication we'd be happy to feed him during the day. Please bring your dog's food in a baggie or small container. When you arrive, we'll have you fill out a small paper instructions label to attach to your container.
- How often do most dogs come for daycare?
Most dogs come between 1 and 3 times per week. However, the most popular pups come 5 days per week!
- Can I use my prepaid daycare package towards a boarding stay?
No. Unfortunately, our boarding and daycare packages are separate services with different rates and requirements. We appreciate your understanding!
- If I have two or more dogs is there a discount?
Yes! Families of 2 or more dogs get a 50% discount for sibling pets.
- If I purchase a daycare package, do I still need to make reservations?
No! However, To ensure that we have space available, you will still need to call ahead. . This applies to all daycare packages, including the unlimited package.
- What is the minimum charge for daycare?
The minimum charge for daycare is a half day ($19.99).
- How many days of daycare per week do you recommend?
It depends on your dog's personality and your schedule. Some dogs will be very tired for 1-2 days after each visit. If you have a puppy, 2-3 visits per week will help you keep your sanity. Older or more mellow dogs do well with as little as 1 day per week.
- If my dog is older than 11 years old, can he still come to daycare?
Yes, dogs who have already completed a Temperament Test can continue to come and play as long as their health allows.