Our in-home service
This option is available for pet owners who have cats in their home. Our pet sitters will visit your home once or twice per day to provide care and comfort to your pet.
Each standard, comprehensive visit includes the following services:
Cat Sitting Rates
Once a day - $15
Twice a day - $25
Sibling cats are an additional $5/per cat
* Cat sitting service area - Downtown Yonkers (ex: Hudson Park, Modera, 66 Main residences), Areas outside of Downtown Yonkers are subject to surcharge for travel
* $10 holiday surcharge
We will administer medication to your cats when, for whatever reason you cannot, even if you are home. Our standard rate for coming to your home for medication administration only is $10.00/visit.
Why Use An In-Home Cat Sitter?
- In your absence, your cat(s) deserve the best personal attention available.
- Cats dislike breaks in their routine or changes of environment. In-home visits minimize the stress your cat(s) would otherwise experience while you are away.
- You never have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative. You needn’t be concerned about sacrificing regular care such as administering medications or providing daily grooming if your friend or relative isn’t qualified or doesn’t have time to attend to these important details.
- Daily visits give you peace of mind. Remember, cats can’t dial 911 in case of an emergency related to his/her health or the condition of your apartment or home.
- Our Sitting Services further contributes to your security by giving your home a “lived-in” appearance. We are happy to take in newspapers and mail, turn lights on and off, and open and close shades and curtains.